The Public Works Service Bureau (PWSB) is a brand new resource for public works staff from cities of all sizes to connect with each other to improve work efficiencies, learn new techniques, and maximize available resources. Our goal is “communicate to innovate!” To learn more about the PWSB check out the “About the PWSB” page or our one page brochure.
Is this your first visit to our site? Check out our handy roadmap to help guide you through the site. Click here.
WHY SHOULD I REGISTER?
- First and foremost, we value your privacy! Only registered users can access the information you share with us.
- We can help you connect with your fellow public works colleagues with contact information for other registered cities.
- Ever wonder how another city within your population range compares to yours? We can help with that! (i.e. How does your street maintenance cost per mile compare with cities of similar size?)
- Raise questions and get responses from other public works colleagues who have previously experienced similar situations.
- Post and review job opportunities.
- Compare your city’s public works policies with other cities of your size. (i.e. – snow plowing policies, sidewalk inspection policies, etc.)
- And more enhancements to come!