For the latest information about public works and transportation, please visit our Headlines page. Check back often, we update it regularly!
Check out our video tutorials to help you learn how to use our site and tips and tricks for utilizing our amazing street reports.
Street Reports (Members Only)
Our Street Reports contain a plethora of valuable information. The Street Reports page includes a series of dashboards and charts created with street data from the Iowa Pavement Management Program and budget data from the Iowa DOT. We also created video tutorials to help guide you through using the interactive features of the reports.
Learn More About Us
The PWSB is a resource for public works staff from cities of all sizes to connect with each other to improve work efficiencies, learn new techniques, and maximize available resources. Our goal is “communicate to innovate!” To learn more about the PWSB check out the “About the PWSB” page or our one page brochure.
Why Should I Register?
- First and foremost, we value your privacy! Only registered users can access the information you share with us.
- We can help you connect with your fellow public works colleagues with contact information for other registered cities.
- Ever wonder how another city within your population range compares to yours? We can help with that! (i.e. How does your street maintenance cost per mile compare with cities of similar size?)
- Raise questions and get responses from other public works colleagues who have previously experienced similar situations.
- Post and review job opportunities.
- Compare your city’s public works policies with other cities of your size. (i.e. – snow plowing policies, sidewalk inspection policies, etc.)
- And more enhancements to come!
Subscribe to Our List
Click here to view or post current public works job openings in Iowa.
Click here to read our current newsletter.
Click here to view upcoming training and educational opportunities.